Thursday, July 5, 2012

Clean & Organize craft room



  
what a good helper ;)
Done! There's even an EMPTY drawer! WHAT?! yep, crazy. And the diaper box isn't a mess, it's filled with baby shower stuff for my niece's shower! I considered covering the whole thing in cute paper, but it's probably all going to be relocated shortly anyhow. It will be the one craft/project I pack in the car instead of having the movers pack in truck. :)


Re-decorated clipboard, hairbow ribbon, birdie, string/twine jar, and picture/letter/card folder holder thingy!


Other than the projects I'm currently working on, the entire room is completely ready to be packed. Well, I will probably throw all the paintbrushes, scissors, pencils, photos, etc in ziplocks in the next week too. I cleaned off both shelves, inside desk, filing boxes, under the bed and in the closet. Everyhing that needs it has a label, random scraps of garbage are gone, everything has been condensed and organized, and all surfaces dusted and/or cloroxed. I have been in here since 8 am, and it's already 9:30pm. Sooooo, even thought it doesn't LOOK like much, I did A LOT today! Did I mention that the only thing on my to-do list for today was laundry? haha oops! I did 1 load, though, so I guess that counts, right? But it was good. When I'm in a cleaning/organizing/chunk-the-junk kind of mood, and totally motivated WITH a happy, content baby.....you won't see me until the project is complete. And COMPLETE IT IS. Goooooooodnight.

Sidenote: Annabelle wore her first Beaver's shirt today :) Also, I had the air blasting (because I wanted the blinds open, and blinds open = 5 degrees warmer), so she needed some pants. NONE of her pants in her 6 month drawer (that's her current clothes size) fit her because her belly is too big *grin* so I reached into her 9-12 month drawer and grabbed these 12mo black sweats. They fit. Whooooooa! was not expecting that. They're a tad long, but man....she's not even 6 months old! lol her 12 month wardrobe won't be season appropriate for at LEAST another 3 months!  #livinginthesouthproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment