Monday, July 9, 2012

Craft sales

I finished a project/order today for an Army wife friend of mine, and as I was taking a picture of it to keep, I decided I would try and sell a few more. hmm....because I have SO much time on my hands. haha I don't know...I guess I thought it would be a good distraction from (practically) sitting around twiddling my thumbs until the movers get here in 2 1/2 weeks. Also, I bought a LARGE piece of 2 by 4 to make this project so I have ample amounts of wood left over, and would love to get rid of it before we leave.
SO, I posted a picture of the project - "Countdown to Daddy" blocks- and then I made a mini Christmas countdown, and asked for customers. I got 7 orders, and am thoroughly excited to make them, ship them, and add a little extra $$ to my camera fund! :) Also, the popularity of these blocks, and the amount of time it takes to make them (which is decent, but not excessive), and the variations I could make have me thinking about a business/Etsy shop again... :) Adding to my list of ideas...


No comments:

Post a Comment