Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wood backdrop art



I saw this wooden backdrop idea on Pinterest and decided to mimic it...along the way, I found another wooden item, wall art, and decided to mimic it too. I mimicked neither, and got this. haha Decided Sadie needs it for her photography business collection for baby pics.  Not even sure how many baby pics she will end up taking (because she's just starting out and doing all categories, until she finds which best fits her), but she's taken a lot for us, so I'm gifting it to her :) Aaaaanywho....I made it today, it is much darker than I though it would be, but I like it. Annabelle was happy today, but she was not really into smiling when Sadie was here for pictures. I gave her my pearls to wear and they were way too distracting, and for some reason or another, she will smile if Sadie peeks her head around the camera, but not if she's directly behind it. She got some really cute ones though :) We also went and took a few family pictures in the snake infested woods. I'm sure we barely made it out alive....
 After her last nap, I took her out for a few more, and she was WAY too sleepy (and the light, and the camera, and the floor drop...bla bla bla) Poor baby. But here's it is and here's my sleepy girl ::


close up of the pretty bow I made for her today :)
Pretty bracelet and dress from Aunt Stacey :)

awww, sleepy eyes

And when she's really tired she won't even look at me. Sooo, she's totally zoning out. This was VERY short lived, maybe 5 minutes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment